- Such Information as letters, characters and pictures contained on the Japanese House of Representatives website (https://www.shugiin.go.jp; "the Website") is subject to copyright. All other Website information and software (gInformation and Software") are also subject to copyright, and are protected by Japanese and international copyright law.
- Such House content use in total or in part including private use or quotation, school use of copying in classes as acts permitted by copyright law can be quoted, reprinted, and copied provided that the House source ownership is clearly indicated in an appropriate manner. Should there be restrictions in the Website on the Information and Software, such restrictions shall apply.
- No alteration of the Website content in whole or part can be made without consent of the House.
- As a general rule, the Website can be linked to other websites without seeking permission of the House.
- Any link to the Website, however, will have to be directed to the portal site: https://www.shugiin.go.jp/, as link to other House websites runs the risk of getting connection disrupted.
- Frame link is also prohibited.
- Please make it clear that such a link is to the website of the Japanese House of Representatives.
- Upon installing a link to the Website, please notify the House webmaster at email@example.com of your webpage name and the URL where the link has been made.
Please do not send attachments.
- The House takes reasonable precautions with respect to the information on the Website. It is not, however, responsible for any acts of visitors related to their use of any information on the Website.
- All the information on the Website is subject to change or deletion in name, content and other matters without prior notice.